How to Clean a Clear Phone Case? The clear case looks like the ideal, cool and classy choice for your smartphone protection. It’s absolutely true except for one little thing, it gets dirty easily. Smudges, fingerprints and grime just cling on to it; you’ll find it hard to clean it at times, as the dirt is deep-seated on the transparent plastic.
If you don’t keep your clear phone case in good condition, it will look dull and unattractive soon. However, if you do proper maintenance of keeping it clean and tidy, your clear case will last longer than a flimsy little pouch with a cover that hides the beauty of your phone completely.
First, use a soft cloth to remove any dust from your phone case
Cleaning your phone case can help you keep it looking nice. You can clean your phone with a soft cloth and a small amount of water or rubbing alcohol. Cleaning the case will also help to keep it from getting scratches on it.
- First, use a soft cloth to remove any dust from your phone case.
- Next, wipe down the inside and outside of your phone case with rubbing alcohol or water, depending on what type of material it is made from.
- To finish up, dry off your cell phone case with a soft cloth until all excess moisture has been removed from the surface of the case.
Then, wipe down the exterior of your case with antibacterial wipes
- To clean your clear phone case, remove the phone from the case. Then, wipe down the exterior of your case with antibacterial wipes. If the case has a screen protector on it, remove that as well and clean it separately.
- Next, dampen a microfiber cloth with water and wipe down both sides of your phone’s screen. Don’t use a dry cloth since it can scratch up your screen.
- If you have any stubborn dirt or grime left over on your phone’s screen, you can use a small amount of rubbing alcohol on another microfiber cloth to get rid of it. Just be sure not to get any rubbing alcohol on other parts of your phone or case — it could ruin them!
Next, you need to rinse the case with warm water
- If your clear phone case is looking a little grimy, it’s time to clean it! While cases are made from materials that repel water, you should always rinse them in warm water before using them again.
- Next, you need to rinse the case with warm water. This will remove any dirt and grime that might be stuck to it. Then, wipe the case down with a cloth or paper towel to dry it off.
- If you want to make sure that your clear phone case stays spotless, consider investing in an anti-fog spray for goggles. This can be used on any material even glass and will help keep your screen clean while you’re using it.
Be sure to dry off the case completely before cleaning it
- If your clear phone case is dirty, you may need to clean it. Here are some tips on how to clean a clear phone case.
- Be sure to dry off the case completely before cleaning it.
- If there is any dirt or dust on your clear phone case, you can use a soft-bristle toothbrush with warm water to remove it. Be sure to be gentle so that you do not scratch the surface of your phone case. Be sure to dry off the case completely before cleaning it again as moisture can cause discoloration or other problems with your clear phone case.
- If there is grease or oil on your clear phone case, you will want to use an all-purpose cleaner or soap and water mixture in order to remove it from the surface of your phone case.
Cleaning your phone case every week will keep it looking new and beautiful
Cleaning your phone case every week will keep it looking new and beautiful. Here’s how to do it.
- Use a microfiber cloth to wipe away dust and lint from the case. If there are visible marks on the case, use a soft cloth with a small amount of water and mild soap to remove them. Be sure not to use harsh chemicals or abrasive materials such as steel wool or nail polish remover.
- Rinse out your microfiber cloth after cleaning the case so that any residue doesn’t damage the case’s finish or cause discoloration over time. You may also want to give it a quick wash in cold water and dry it on low heat if necessary before using again.
- If your screen protector is removable, you can clean it by taking off your phone case and washing it with warm water and soap but don’t submerge it in water! A damp paper towel works well too (just make sure it’s not wet enough that liquid could seep through cracks in the screen).
If you have more than one phone case, rotate them so they’re all used evenly
Keeping your phone case clean is easy.
- Simply wipe it down with a damp cloth, or use a mild soap and water solution.
- When washing your case, make sure to avoid getting water into the charging port. Also, remember that silicone cases are not waterproof and should never be submerged in liquid
- If you have more than one phone case, rotate them so they’re all used evenly. If you use only one case all the time, it may get dirty faster than others because of sweat and body oils from your hands
- You can also remove any dust or dirt buildup on your phone by using a soft cleaning cloth to wipe away dust from the screen and case.
- If there are scratches on your phone screen or case, you can try using toothpaste as an abrasive agent to buff out the scratch marks.
As you can see, cleaning clear phone case is quite easy. In general, you should use this method to clean all the plastic cases you have at home. If you want to clean a cluttered computer, simply take out the keyboards, and then you’ll be able to easily clean it. Moreover, never forget that the case serves as armor for your phone, so make sure that it has a general maintenance procedure every week.